Why learning Italian? There are 10 Reasons to Study Italian:
- Why do you think Mozart composed most of his opera in Italian rather than in German?
- Many people rate Italian as the most beautiful spoken language in the world
- Italian has the highest number of words for describing food-they love it so much
- No need of subtitles to see Fellini’s, Visconti’s and Pasolini’s movies
- Italy ha more than half of Europe’s UNESCO-protected monument
- Read more clicking on 10 Reasons to Learn Italian.
Pisa is a perfect city where to study Italian. It is a University Town of great historical and cultural interest located in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful place in Italy. Pisa is a very Young Town, which can be reached by bus or bicycle. Pisa owns excellent links with the whole of Italy and the world: the Galileo Galilei Airport and a rail link of a primary importance as well. If you like Art, Architecture, Music, friendly People, Wine & Food, breath-taking Landscapes, Learning Italian in Pisa means to enjoy Italian Culture and Italian Life Style.
Pisa is much more than the Leaning Tower! The Mild Climate, the Beauty of the Coasts, the Richness of its Art and History, and the Love For Wine & Food make Pisa the fascinating territory that it is. Do you know the Nature Reserve of Migliarino-Massaciuccoli-San Rossore? It’s one of the Largest and most Interesting National Parks in Italy. Pisa has also an Intense Cultural Life Throughout the Year, but the Month of June is particularly rich in Folklorist Events: the famous Candlelight Festival “Luminara” is also held then.
Standard Italian Courses Available:
- Italian Language Conversation: Italian Grammar; Practicing in Writing and Reading and Speaking in the Real Language with Real Situations;
- Tuscany Culture: Tuscan Culture, Art , People, Fashion, Wine & Food , etc. ;
- Art Course: Italian Art History from the Beginning to Modern Time;
- Wine Course: the classification of Italian Wines (House Wine or Origin Label, such as D.O.C and D.O.C.G.); Wine Tasting and Terminology; Wine Production in Italy and its consumption; how to match Wine and Food together; how to read the label of a bottle of Italian Wine; how to compare Italian Wines to Foreign Wines. With an extra of € 15,00 per person it’s possible to have a Guided Tasting of a Selection of Good Italian Wines at Nest Hub Coworking Headquarter . With an extra of € 25,00 per person it’s possible to visit the renowned Winery “Podere La Chiesa ” in Pisa.
- Professional Italian Course: This course is intended for Professionals who already have a basic knowledge of the Italian Language and want to improve both their social Italian and the language they need for their professional life and in the interaction with professional partners in Italy;
- Preparation for Cils Exams : A1/A2 -B1/B2-C1/C2 levels.
How does it work?
- Entry Test: you will be placed to attend your Italian Course-Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Level-after an Entry Test sent via mail at the moment of the booking or during the first day of your Italian course;
- 15 lessons per week (or more on request): 3 hours a day (each 1-hour lesson runs for 50 minutes) from Monday till Friday ( afternoons-or mornings whether possible);
- It is possible to schedule a personal timetable according to your needs : always in the afternoons-or mornings during weekends whether possible;
- Medium , Long Duration and Customized Italian Courses: are available as well on request;
- Italian Course Content can be tailored to your Specific Needs;
- You can Book your Italian Lesson all the year round-except during the Italy’s national holidays.
- Class sizes range from 1 to 10 students on average: this allows me to monitor participants in my Italian language courses with particular care, and guarantees each student an active participation in the learning process;
- Italian courses are designed on Groups and Individual basis: it depends on the requests during the year; that’s why it is important to book in advance your Italian Course in order to know if there will be the possibility to join a Group course or not.
Where Italian Lessons Take Place in Pisa:
- “One to One” Italian Lessons (1/3 people) take place at the studio of the B&B “A Due Passi dal Treno” , in Via Benedetto Croce 13,Pisa;