Italian course in Pisa. It’s time to come to Tuscany and to study Italian if you love Italy!
Choose your Italian Course in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful regions in Italy. Tuscany is a region like nowhere else in the world. It really has the most beautiful rolling-hills landscapes, medieval historical towns, renaissance art, Italy's best wineries, delicious food, and good weather!
A study holiday at www.WeLoveItaly.eu allows you both to learn Italian and to visit Pisa, which is much more than the leaning tower ! It's a charming city with plenty of things to see and do. Pisa, is a perfect holiday destination for its art, culture, and friendly people ! So what are you waiting for? Discover Italian culture, traditions and life style at www.WeLoveItaly.eu!
Why Choose www.WeLoveItaly.eu?
What can you do at www.WeLoveItaly.eu ?
- Italian language vacation in Pisa;
- Italian lessons On Line;
- Custom tours in Pisa and its province;
- Wine tastings in Pisa and its province;
- a Wine & Travel Blog in Italian language to improve your reading skill
Italian Courses are conceived for any levels all the year round. They fit your needs and are taught in a friendly atmosphere. They combine grammar study, dialogues and the use of Italian in real life situation with real and practical examples. You will be not a student, but a friend!
Moreover, www.WeLoveItaly.eu is a member of Terre di Pisa, the new tourist brand of Pisa and its province. A passionate and qualified team that is at your disposal for an unforgettable life experience in Italy!
WeLoveitaly.eu Wine & Travel Blog
www.WeLoveItaly.eu is also a wine and travel blogl! Read about great wineries and wonderful places in Tuscany, Italy and abroad. There are incredible posts to find out your upcoming trips and to feed your soul!
"Ciao a tutti! Mi chiamo Stefania!" . I was born in Sicily , but many years ago fate led me to Tuscany , where I’ve been living and working as Italian tutor , tour leader and wine tasting expert since 2011. Let's talk about me!
After my grants in Berlin and Mannheim, and my job experiences in the U.K., I graduated in humanities and foreign languages -English and German-at the university of Palermo . At that time I travelled a lot, then I came back home and worked as tour leader in Palermo. During that unforgettable chapter of my life, I met lot of foreign people who adored Italy for several reasons. I found amazing and interesting I was an Italian native speaker, and I could do something for visitors who wanted to discover Italy.
It was time to turn that fortune into a job, and so therefore I was the co-founder of 'I Fiori Blu di Sicilia' , an Italian school for foreigners in Palermo, which still exists. Since then my passion about Italian language and culture goes on by my own in Tuscany . Was it a choice or a chance? No Idea! Honestly, it doesn't matter.
I would do it all over again, because it brought me to an incredible city like Pisa! Learning new languages, exchanging cultural experience , travelling made me view the world with a different lens. This provided alternative perspectives! It broadened my horizons and made me happy too. Now is your turn ! Be careful, though, as you can fall in love with the woh Italian factor !
Basically, I can help you with:
- Italian Courses in Pisa: Pisa is a perfect city where to study Italian. It is a university town of great historical and cultural interest located in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful place in Italy, where Dante Aligheri was born!
- Italian language vacation in Pisa: an unforgettable Italian lesson inside the accommodation that fit your needs, both luxury or budget (hotel, b&b, farms, etc.);
- Custom tours in Pisa and its province: I ‘ll be your private tour leader in Pisa to discover its historic-artistic wealth and wine & food tradition;
- Italian lessons on line via skype: there are a lot of benefits to learn Italian on-line; wherever you are you can schedule your sessions accordingly and maximize your time without sacrificing your other obligations. The keyword is convenience! My Italian Courses on line are completed at your own pace. All work is submitted on the web, and you will find several opportunities to interact with me as instructor;
- Wine Tastings;
- A Wine & Travel Blog in Italian Language for improving your Reading skill.
My Job is my passion, and I have succeeded in it by building relationships based on trust and dedication, which in turn makes my clients experience in Italy the very best!
- E-mail: Info@WeLoveItaly.eu; StefaniaTardino@gmail.com;
- Mobile: + 39 3188.8.131.52 ;
- Skype ID: stefania.tardino