"Ciao a Tutti,
mi chiamo Stefania ..."
After my Grants in Berlin and Mannheim, and my Job Experiences in the U.K., I graduated in Humanities and Foreign Languages -English and German-at the University of Palermo . At that time I travelled a lot, then I came back home and worked as Tour Leader in Palermo. During that Unforgettable Chapter of my Life, I met lot of Foreign People who Adored Italy for several reasons. I found amazing and interesting I was an Italian Native Speaker, and I could do something for Visitors who wanted to Discover Italy. It was time to turn That Fortune into a Job, and so therefore I was the Co-founder of “I Fiori Blu di Sicilia” , an Italian School for Foreigners in Palermo, which still exists. Since then my Passion about Italian Language and Culture goes on by My Own in Tuscany . Was it a Choice or a Chance? No Idea! Honestly, it doesn't matter. I would do it all over again, because it brought me to an incredible city like Pisa! Learning New Languages, Exchanging Cultural Experience , Travelling made me view the World with a Different Lens. This provided Alternative Perspectives! It broadened My Horizons and Made me Happy too.
Now is Your Turn ! Be careful, though, as You can Fall in Love with the Woh Italian Factor !
Basically, I can help you with:
- Italian Lessons On Line via Skype: there are a lot of benefits to Learn Italian On-Line; wherever you are you can schedule your sessions accordingly and maximize your time without sacrificing your other obligations. The keyword is convenience! My Italian Courses On Line are completed at your own pace. All work is submitted on the web, and you will find several opportunities to interact with me as instructor;
- Italian Courses in Pisa: Pisa is a perfect city where to study Italian. It is a University Town of great historical and cultural interest located in Tuscany, one of the most beautiful place in Italy, where Dante Aligheri was born!
- Italian Language Vacation in Pisa: an unforgettable Italian Lesson inside the accommodation that fit your needs, both luxury or budget (hotel, b&b, farms, etc.);
- Custom Tours in Pisa and its Province: I ‘ll be your Private Tour Leader in Pisa to discover its Historic-Artistic wealth and Wine & Food Tradition;
- Wine Tastings;
- Wine and Travel Blogging.
My Job is My Passion, and I have succeeded in it by building relationships based on Trust and Dedication, which in turn makes my Clients Experience in Italy the Very Best!
- E-mail: Info@WeLoveItaly.eu; StefaniaTardino@gmail.com;
- Mobile: + 39 3220.127.116.11 ;
- Skype ID: stefania.tardino